What Pregnancy Care Services Can We Offer?
You are not alone because the Pregnancy Care Center of Ahoskie is here to help! We offer the following services to provide the information you need to make an informed decision and prepare for your next steps. We care about your health and privacy therefore all services are free and confidential.
- FREE Pregnancy Testing (self-test kit)
- Crisis intervention and ongoing supportive advocacy
- Education materials about pregnancy and fetal development
- Education materials about abortion (abortion alternatives risks, abortion procedures and process)
- Maternity/baby clothes and other baby needs
- Referrals for medical care, adoption, legal aid, financial assistance, education and housing
- Parenting classes
- Bible Study classes
- Post-Abortion Recovery (SaveOne)
- Education/Support for Men
Programs we offer:
SaveOne is designed to reach men and women suffering in silence after an abortion. Our passion is to help men and women to reclaim and restore their peace of mind and self worth. We will help you gain control of your stray emotions, free yourself of guilt, find your source of courage, renew your mind, experience how far God’s grace truly extends and much more.
EWYL – “Earn While You Learn” is the curriculum used to educate clients on a variety of topics. We cover topics from what to expect before childbirth to parenting and discipline skills. As a result of attending, clients earn vouchers, called “Mommy Money” to go shopping in our Baby Boutique. Our Baby Boutique has items for baby and maternity clothes and also other needed items.
*ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL*
Disclaimer: The information provided is intended for general education purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional and/or medical advice.